Sunday, May 17, 2009

New stamp set - Artistic Borders

I have been eyeing the wonderful creations on the Hero Arts flickr group using the Hero Arts Artistic Borders large flower - such eye-catching creations. I am not going to list the selections here because I don't want to miss anyone's beautiful submissions, I'll just tell you how to check on flickr for the wonderful views. The search will show you all cards/projects that were tagged with the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) number for this stamp set. The projects will include any of the large number of stamps in this set. Once logged into flickr, click on the arrow beside the "Search" button on the upper right side of your screen, a list will display, then click "Everyone's Uploads." You will now have a new "Search" window. Key CL322 into the "Search" window, click "Search" and you will see everyone's projects that posted CL322 as a tag. I just finished doing this and was again amazed at how many different and totally awesome projects were made with stamps from this set.

Here are my two entries on Sunday - yes a last minute entry.
Flower with swirl 5-17-09
and side view
Flower 5-17-09 side view

I'll be using these stamps for quite some time... the borders and flowers are wonderful... and I loved twisting the stem in this set to follow the curve of the background stamped image. Have a great week.

No comments: