Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wrapped chocolate bars

Wrapped chocolate bars
Wrapped chocolate bars,
originally uploaded by Clarian's Hawk.
The chocolate bars were made for the last minute challenge on the Hero Arts blog. We had to tag the entries as lastminute to submit for consideration in the the challenge. Let me tell you, I am so glad I am finished with these. I am giving these out to my co-workers and needed to finish them or I'd never start again. Cutting the card stock into 5.5: X 5.5" pieces was only the beginning. I have the directions for a wrapped chocolate bar on my previous post, which is made up as the front of the red Santa Claus suit, but I wanted a little variation in color, so I chose to use the Penguin from the Warm WIshes Hero Arts set. I tried stamping it in white on the green and black circles I punched, but it wasn't coming out for me.

I'm glad I could finish. Have fun shopping for whatever holidays you celebrate!

No comments: