Friday, October 3, 2008

Stamptoberfest 2008



I'm sure there's a lot happening around the world for World Cardmaking day on October 4, 2008. I know Two Peas in a Bucket is starting today - a Friday warmup. Fellow stampers, do we need warmed-up? We were born warmed-up.

Two Peas in a Bucket is holding Stamptoberfest 2008! for all the events across the internet on World Cardmaking Day on Saturday Oct 4, 2008. Stamptoberfest challenges will stay open through Sunday the 12th when prizes will be awarded. And after that, hangover week challenges will begin on Monday the 13th for those who just did not get enough during SOF! I'm sure that stands for StamptOberFest.....
I've entered two of the contests already - a Journal in Fourishes and an ATC in Odd Embellishments. I know I'll be checking them out some more. Also, Hero Arts will be doing something on Saturday, October 4. Can't wait to see. I'm sure I'll be posting more as I check out the challenges.

No comments: