Thursday, October 1, 2026

Shaped Cards for Die Cut Divas

This Post is all about shaped cards, which includes box cards..


The theme for October is Shaped Cards! 
Have I got the die set for you.

I used the Pink & Main Berry Pop-Up Card Dies.  
The same die was used for both cards
This pop-up card is easy to make and as you can see, you can make this unique by changing some things around, using different papers for the box and changing the flower colors.


Another example of using this die set. I made this at a live event in 2025, but never shared.   
I used Pink and Main Berry Pop-Up Card Dies however the 2nd card was pre-cut for our class in 2025 and we used string instead of the panel used on the first card. 

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) 
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity (2 entries per month)
Let's Craft and Create Different themes
DL. ART "Anything Goes (monthly 1st of a month) unlimited, not 2 in 1 day
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes (monthly 1st thru 27th) UNLimited
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" (monthly - begins LAST day of a month) Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes (5 times)
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" w/opt twists? (up to 6 entries)



No comments: