The Creative Crafters starts a monthly challenge every 15th of the month and I've made a stencil to make a beautiful flower as inspiration for this month.
This challenge is always "Anything Goes".
Be sure to join The Creative Crafters challenge! 
I wanted to use a small piece of colored paper to make a gumball machine because the colors were so beautiful and shiny. I have no idea where they came from, but I had to use them. Success!
I received the "Hello" sentiment from Linda, my fellow Die Cut Divas friend. It came at the perfect time when I was looking for a sentiment to fit beside the gumball machine.
Supplies:
Pink and Main Gumball Machine Dies
Scrap paper for the gumball machine
Waffle Flower Seasons's Greetings pattern paper
Vagabond die cut machine
Pink and Main Gumball Machine Dies
Scrap paper for the gumball machine
Waffle Flower Seasons's Greetings pattern paper
Vagabond die cut machine
I'm entering the following Challenges:
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) (gumball die)
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) (gumball die)

No comments:
Post a Comment