Thursday, March 2, 2023

Card Chain Reveal For February

It's time for another reveal for the Card Chain Challenge!

We had the following choices in our challenge:



 I thought a snow globe could contain anything and so it does.  I know it's a bit crazy, but I really like it - who makes a lavender snow globe with elephants?  Yes, I did!  I know I've used these cute elephants quite a bit, but I really do love them.  I figured crafting DOES make everything better.  Picked "Hearts" as my challenge, making the heart balloon my "heart".

Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Cabin Snowglobe Pop up Easel Craft Die set
My Favorite Stamps BB Adorable Elephants Stamps and Die-namics
UNK sentiment stamp
Copics markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
DL. ART "Anything Goes (enter once per day) 
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes (monthly 1st thru 27th)
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes"
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #67
We Love 2 Create "Anything Goes" Challenge #2
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" 

13 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable elephant scene in the snowglobe, Arlene - love the heart balloon too!!

DIANA L. said...

This is really adorable!! I love snowglobes your elephants are so cute
Thank you for entering the DL.ART March 2023 Linky challenge and/or
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dawn T said...

Way too cute Arlene. It's gorgeous.

papierelle said...

This is sooooo cute and lovely!!!

Donna Walls said...

Oh so precious and I love the 3-D shape. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Imke said...

And i was the happy person who got this super sweet card. Arlene, thanks again for your creative and lovely card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous purple snowglobe and love the cute elephants
Carol x

Pia S said...

I love your adorable elephants and I see you've used them a lot, but that is nothing but totally inspiring. This is what we all should do, use our stash, again and again, and love them to bits. This design is beautiful and creative, fun use of snowglobe:)

Angelnorth said...

Super cute card, I’m sure the elephants have no objection to having a snow globe as a playground! Love this Arlene!

HilaryJane said...

I am a bit slow doing my CCC crd rounds this month, but I am glad I have finally made it to yours. You are always so inventive and creative, I just love this. well done xx

Carol L said...

Those elephants playing in a snow globe are so cute! Love this fun little craft!

Greta said...

Absolutely adorable card, Arlene! Part of the joy of crafting is that we can use any images & any colors we want!

Rachel said...

I think purple works great for a snow globe! Those elephants are adorable too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!