Thursday, March 31, 2022

A Sunny Day At Sunny Studio

 

A great big "Thank you!" to Sunny Studio, Die Cut Divas' sponsor for March and I have one more card to inspire you to enter the last day of the challenge at Die Cut Divas.  The challenges ends at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time.

Sunny Studio is donating a gift certificate of $25

The Theme is Birthday!  Have fun and make a Birthday card and 
enter the challenge at Die Cut Divas.

When I received my "Snail Mail" stamps and dies, I knew I wanted to send a snail mail birthday wish with it.  The mini-slimline card is a perfect size for the set.  

I cut the grass strips by moving the die along some leftover green cardstock and then cut it again with the Border die to fit it on top of the blue panel.  I think it will make a great "guy" snail mail Birthday card.  I may use this as a template with different skies to make a variety of female and guy cards.  I stamped and cut the sentiment from the Floating By stamp set as it has no matching die.  It was easy enough to stamp several and cut them out for future use.

Supplies:
Sunny Studio Snail Mail Stamps and dies
Sunny Studio Floating By stamps and dies
Momenta Nested Borders Rectangles
Poppy Stamps Little Bit of Turf dies
Kat Scrappiness Ice Ice Baby Enamel Dots
Copic markers
Vagabond die-cut machine





No comments: