Sunday, May 16, 2021

Adding To My Christmas Card Stash

 I wanted to enter the Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month and sometimes you just do need an idea to make things happen.  I had some wonderful rabbits from Jo in the U.K. that she sent me in the Card Chain Challenge and I quickly cut and colored them.  Next I grabbed a pre-cut Santa from my stash and colored him up.  I'd recently bought some slimline scenes from Whimsy stamps and found a scene that fit perfectly with my Santa and his friends, the rabbits.   Here is my interpretation of the challenge.


Close-up below.

I think it turned out to be a cute scene and I'm quite happy with it.  

Supplies:
Whimsy Slimline Paper Pack - Frozen
Rubbernecker Santa Needs a Hug Die and Stamp
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine for the Santa

I'm entering the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #496 - Anything Goes





7 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is just adorable Arlene.

papierelle said...

You have created such a loving scene, it is a pleasure to look at this card!!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, Arlene, what an adorable scene and I love that I sort of had a hand in this! What a fun idea - I love it. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Bonnie said...

I love these little friends and Santa looks like he loves them too! What a great card for this challenge, Arlene! It's so nice to see this in the gallery at Christmas Kickstart!

Cindy C. said...

This is a really sweet card!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Santa looks amazing with the little bunnies, Arlene - great scene!!

Helen said...

A beautiful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x