Thursday, October 3, 2019

A2Z Scrapbooking Holiday Challenge Inspiration

Again, I'm using non-traditional colors to make a Christmas card.  I couldn't help it, the "mice" made me do it!  In this case, it was one mouse, but I'm holding her responsible.  I cut the sentiment in two.  I know, I lose small stuff too, but I had to do it.  I think this is a fun card and I still think it's cute after letting it sit overnight on my desk.

Be sure to check out the sales and enter the challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking   .
Remember, it is our last challenge forever.



Close-up below




Image may contain: text
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

Please join us in this month’s “holidays”, any holidays - Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas particularly.” challenge.



  •  Hero Arts Christmas Mice stamps at A2Z
  • Hero Arts Christmas Mice dies
  • Gina Marie Designs Block Style Quilt Die #6
  • Scrap paper I had inked up with distress inks when I created my box of sponges so I could see the colors
  • Vagabond die cut machine

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

such a cutie Arlene.