Sunday, August 11, 2019

Swim Party Thank You Parrot

This parrot is really so very cute that's I've had to make cards using this cutie, not just for inspiration for our Die Cut Divas' challenge this month, but to send a cute hello for the summer.  Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas challenge of "hot" and enter your"hot" card in a "hot" challenge

You have to love this parrot.  Any color and he's just adorable.  I wanted to use the new door die because a friend opened up her house for swimming to a small group of us who work/worked in the same offices.  I wanted to be sure we had a thank you that was fun and summery.  I think this filled the bill.

I used a black striped card for the background and used the door frame the new Christmas Door die set, (which I personally think looks great against the stripes) and a limb from the new Winter Bird die set with my fun parrot die.  The sentiment is perfect as a description of our day floating and relaxing.


Close-up

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs  Parrot
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Safari Words stamp set
Elizabeth Craft Designs  Winter Bird
Sizzix Framlits Banners #3
Distress  inks spiced marmalade and wild honey (I think these were the colors)
Scrap papers
Diamond Stickers
Vagabond die cut machine



2 comments:

Lucille K said...

I too just love this cute parrot. And, I love your Thank you card :)

lichazul said...

super fun the parrot , congrats Arrlene, is very cute card
have a great day