Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A Cup Full of Happy

Dies R Us has many dies available for your happy use.  The challenge this month is "Anything But a Card at Die Cut Divas and this is your last day to participate.  The challenge closes at 9:00 p.m. Pacific today.  Be sure to get your submission in on time.



Tags are usually fun to make, but I had a die set that I wanted to play with and had to think out of the box, or cup on this challenge.  Here are the results, Tea Cup Tags.  I made a couple for Christmas time and two for birthdays or other happy events.  Each tag has a teacup shaped panel behind it so a message could be included. This post is also at Dies R Us.


Close-ups below


I will be using these for birthdays and then Xmas tags for my tea-drinking friends.

Aupplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Teacup at Dies R Us
Little B Handwritten
Elizabeth Craft Designs Noel
Ribbons
Patterned papers
Vagabond die cut machine


No comments: