Monday, June 4, 2018

Sugartree Graduation Card at A2Z Scrapbooking

My granddaughter graduated last week and I spent quite some time trying to figure out what stamps I wanted to use and whether I wanted the card to be kind or cute or elegant.  I went with cute.

Check out A2Z Scrapbooking for the current challenge and this post.


Inside of card and behind that inside panel, I tucked a $2:00 bill and a little extra.  This is a panel adhered to an Elizabeth Craft Designs Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop-up.
My favorite die for holding gift cards or money.


Close-up of the graduating owlsome owl


I love being able to resize a digital.  I used the same diploma on the front, but in a smaller size and positioned differently.

I'm entering my card into the Crop Stop challenge here.  Anything Goes and you must use a product from one of the companies Crop Stop.com carries, but the product doesn't have to be stocked in the store.

Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge



Please join us in this month’s "Monochrome" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts, a $20 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts
 The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.



Sugartree Stamps at A2Z Scrapbookging (Graduation Stamps and Owl Sayings)
Hero Arts Birthday Bash (cake)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop-up.
Elizabeth Craft Deisngs Postage Stamp Die
Little B Handwritten (individual words - congrats)
Elizabeth Craft Designs papers Through the Lens Wood 
Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Sparkle)
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine










No comments: