Thursday, February 1, 2018

I Love Hero Arts Coffee Dies

I know February sets many hearts aflutter, so I made a card with lots of Love for the Die Cut Divas' challenge of Love, Marriage and Anniversaries, including Valentine's Day (day of love).  Please join us at Die Cut Divas.

I really like the Coffee cup Dies that came out in 2016, I think.  I always wanted Hero Arts to come out with something for all seasons too.  Imagine a spring or summer set of stamps to go with these dies.  Well, I could.



Close-up


I used the Light Ruby to Royal Red for the cups & the Butter ink for the butterish color on the Panel surrounding the patterned paper.  I used the technique of applying the ink pad directly to the top of cup lids, one Light Ruby and the other Royal Red.
Supplies:
Coffee Cup Dies (Combo of stamps and dies available here)
Hero Arts Spiral Stencil
Hero Arts Inks Ombre Light Ruby to Royal Red and Ombre Butter to Orange
Little B Handwritten
Elizabeth Arts Craft Rectangle Stitched Dies


No comments: