Monday, October 2, 2017

September Card Chain Challenge Reveal

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal for September.  I get together with a group to color on the last Tuesday's of each month.  I decided to color this beauty and send it off to my partner in the card chain challenge.  She really is quite the beauty.


Close-up of the lovely woman.

Superb image to color.  I hated to mail this out.  LOL

A Day for Daisies Braid in My Hair digital
Copic markers
QuicKutz Nesting Ovals dies
Vagabond Die Cut Machine



1 comment:

LaVon Hall said...

Thank you so much for making me the special recipient of this gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing. She is even more beautiful in real life! I wish I lived close enough to join your coloring group sounds fun. Enjoy your retirement! Thanks again for the special card and dies.
Love them!