Thursday, February 9, 2017

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge in the Garden



You have got to see the New releases today too.  I'll post them right after my sample.  
I certainly can't resist them, so you shouldn't resist either.

The sample card I made for the new challenge starting today was one I chose to just sit and color in a landscape.  It's so nice to have a marvelous landscape to color.  Morgan's images are so artful, so magical, that I love to sit and color them.

Supplies:
Butterfly Garden here
Copic Markers
Vagabond machine
Elizabeth Craft Designs Rectangle Stitched die-cuts
Flowers from my stash.

Check out the new challenge, just hop on over to Morgan's Artworld here.


I can't decide which one to color first, how about you? Visit Morgan Fitzsimons Art Stamps to see what you can find.

 

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Arlene
Dianne xx :)

Greta said...

Love the image & your beautiful coloring, Arlene!