Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hero Arts Past Hostesses are Hosting a Hop October 24th and 25th.

Can you tell what this is?  This is my scrap.  Do you wonder how it turned out?  Return to my blog at 4:00 a.m. Pacific time and find out.  I'm sorry, but I won't be awake yet, but I'd love to have you join me on Monday for the Hostess Hop.  What could I have made with this?

Sometimes things just work out - you'll see.

HERO ARTS will be offering one $25 shopping spree to the Hero Arts online shop, so stop on by.

5 comments:

cissi said...

Love how the card turned out! Sometines the first try is the best!

Phrenicglitter said...

Happy to be along for this hop, thank you.

Phrenicglitter said...

Happy to be along for this hop, thank you.

JAMendez said...

Beautifully done

Nicolette said...

I think your cards are beautiful and each so different. Great job!