Thursday, September 1, 2016

I left my tags in San Francisco

I obviously did not leave my tags in San Francisco, but close as the crow flies.  I love the way these turned out - not shabby for an idea on how to use this wonderful stamp.  I wondered if it would work and how it would look.  I frankly love it.  It's a wonder what color will do for you.


I like the way the Copic white pigment can be layered and make a card three-dimensional.

Supplies:
Distress inks
Copic white pigment
Cuttlebug
A couple Copic markers for buildings and grass & trees

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  You can find this sample at a2z Stampbookinghttp://wp.me/p4sAnL-90c.

Hope you’ll join in our September Challenge of "Make it a Tag" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.  If you don't see a Hero Arts item you want, please click on the 
"Request Custom Order on the a2z Scrapbooking site.

Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotion

Arlene


No comments: