Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Strawberry Time Yet?

I picked up the new Strawberries from Elizabeth Craft Designs at my LSS (The Stamp Art Shoppe) in Roseville on Saturday and had to play right away.  I hadn't played with this particular Accordion card style for a while and it took a bit of time to decide on paper and such, but I love the results.  I also love those strawberries.  I took red, green, yellow and brown papers, but sponged them darker (except for the yellow paper) with distress inks and tried Copic markers on the second card, very similar results as to shading that I wanted.

I cut several strawberries, so you're sure to see them as I craft and find some time to work with my new dies.  I got the wheel barrow too, I know it's been out for some time, but I just got it in a shipment of dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs because the clearance is fantastic on the older dies and such.

Front of Card

Card when open.  Kaisercraft sentiment from a friend.


Here's how I used the wheel barrow.  I know the wheel barrow is too small for the strawberry, but I think it turned out quite cute with this sentiment by Hero Arts.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Accordion Fancy Label (out of stock at this time)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Strawberries
Elizabeth Craft Designs Fancy Frame Edges on first card
Elizabeth Craft Designs Wheel Barrow
Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Fruit
Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Fruit at a2z Scrapbooking on sale and remember.
you can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping)

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Love the chocolate dipped strawberries on the accordion card. What a fabulous design. Both cards are so sweet.