Saturday, January 24, 2015

Some Crazy Birds

I've already given this card to my granddaughter, who is 15 years old.  She loved the owl with those tilted glasses.  Yes I did want them tilted.  I used a patterned paper on top of the black background for the owl.  I think he's a pretty goofy character, but then, I guess I am too!


Close-up of Elizabeth Craft Designs Owl & Prop 1
Owl & Prop 1 (glasses)
Washi Tape
Hero Arts sentiment from OWH LIL HOOT

Inside of Owl card (Birds & Trees from Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Lots of Pops 
Elizabeth Craft Designs Birdie
Elizabeth Craft Designs Evergreen Pivot Card - trees in the set
Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday
I gave this card to my granddaughter for her birthday and she loved the inside as well as that fun owl.The birds are on different levels of the Lots of Pops pop-ups.  The trees are stuck to the different pop-ups so the depth is fantastic.  Now that I'm looking at this, I realize I should have taken some photos from the side to show you the depth of this card (about an inch in depth).


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Arlene! I love love LOVE your darling owl - but especially with those sweet spectacles on his little beak - too cute! and great colors, too! hugs, de