Thursday, May 29, 2014

The CCC Reveal

I play in the CCC exchange over at the Society of Stampaholics where we exchange cards with card makers around the world.  Deborah makes it easy for us with so many themes to choose from.  This time, I sent my card to Dawn from the Die Cut Divas, YES!

Dawn received her card a couple days ago, so I can reveal the card I sent.  I chose a Day for Daisies image as I have fallen in love with them this month.  I kept coloring and of course had to use them for cards.

A cl;ose-up.  
Recipe:
A Day for Daisies image - Hepburn
Hero Arts Lattice - I don't see the wood block anymore, but HA still has it in a cling stamp
Window Die
Red gems - tiny red and a red heart
Copic markers
Worn Lipstick Distress ink

I hope Dawn likes her.  I know this is a super girly card, but I couldn't help it.  Happy Days.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Yes I do like her Arlene. It is a really beautiful card. Thank you so much for the goodies enclosed as well.