Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hair of a Different Hue

Little Blue Button Stamps is our sponsor for March.  A big thanks goes out to Little Blue Button Stamps.

Dawn shared Sally Loves Me with you yesterday and I thought I would share the same image, just with hair of a different color.  I just couldn't help but think of this cute gal with purple hair.  I thought it was a fun twist and made for a fun card.

Of course I used my Cuttlebug, one of my favorite and most used tools.
Additional items used:
Cricut Cuttlebug James' Set embossing folder
Distress ink - Worn Lipstick sponged on the embossed panel
Copic markers
Red Stickles
Baker's twine


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love the gorgeous hair colour Arlene. Isn't she just a cutie

Dawn T said...

Love the gorgeous hair colour Arlene. Isn't she just a cutie

Monika Reeck said...

Sweet and cuttte Image deae Arlene.cool color of her hair...really sweet card..Arlene how are you...may I ask your birthday...plan to send u a bday card...yesterday I look my old cards collection..yours always here every year ..thanks my dear friend..hugs

Joyce said...

This is so cute. Although I would hit the roof if my daughters dyed their hair purple, I quite like it on this little gal.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so lovely and the background is great
bibiana