Wednesday, October 9, 2013

See Hannah's blog post for October 9th on Die Cut Divas, cute and fun and a short little bit of information!  Creative Play is the Die Cut Divas sponsor for October, so be sure to enter the challenge here!

Do you remember the apples I colored on the morning of October 5th before going out to my LSS, The Stamp Art Shoppe in the Sacramento Area?
Beware!  Apples below!  

You don't have to worry about staying in the lines when you're cutting them out.  I've used some of those apples for the card below.  I don't know if I like it or not (the top star is closer to the green on the card then it appears), but it is cheerful and I DO LOVE THOSE APPLES!

 Recipe:
Apples were stamped on Cold Press Water Color Paper and colored with Distress Markers (used a water brush pen to go over the marker ink for that nice water color effect) Distress markers Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Orange , Fired Brick, Barn Door, Warn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters
Hero Arts Clear Design September CL056 - no longer on HA website (apples & sentiment)
Cuttlebug
Black Enamel Accents (on the stems - makes them more sturdy as well as looking sharp)

No comments: