Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yes, it is now my Favorite stamp!

You may have guessed it - the House stamp is now my favorite stamp.   Head on over to Lily Pad Cards to check out the video on how to make a Halloween house.  I adapted the window cutting and layering of one stamped image over the same image with the windows inked.   Glossy Accents highlights the windows.  The white paper and blue note card are both embossed (Cuttlebug has been busy) with that wonderful swirl design. I cut the white cardstock and layered it the way I wanted it to look on the card, then put it through the Cuttlebug.  I do love the way it turned out.  House is stamped on light tan cardstock and lightly sponged with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.  The trees are colored with Copic markers and stickles trim the trees.  White Enamel Accents dot the tree.  Some clear gems finish the night sky.  I cut the door panels for windows set in the doors.  Hope you like this.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

great card Arlene.

Manu World said...

ohhhhhhhh i adore that one too!!
:)))))))))))