I got two envelopes with stamped images to send out today for a swap on swap-bot and some of the copies that didn't turn out as well as I wished, I kept for me. You know the ones - stamped too light in one area and too dark in another or missing pieces. Frankly I had a lot of them turn out that way. Then after I sealed the envelopes, I found I had left out two stamped images I had wanted to include.... big sigh... and I was not going to open the envelopes... I'd had stuff in and out three times already.
I wanted to do a card for the Hero Arts challenge this week - a card with a window. I choose a circle - simple and fairly quick. I got out the little ol' Cuttlebug and easily cut a circle in the front of the card. I stamped the Hero Arts Slanted Tree on the front with scrap paper where the cut circle was, stamped the same stamp on the patterned paper I had also cut and just a little bit more patterned paper, stamped some flying birds (Tim Holz - Stampers Anonymous), some simple sentiments and I was done.
Then the stamped images that I had set aside kept calling my name, so I worked on three more cards - non-Hero Arts images.
I was pleased with the colors and variety of the cards. I hope you like them too.