Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Let's Have Some Fun With My Favorite Things!

 
The Sponsor for Die Cut Divas' October challenge is My Favorite Things.

You could win a $25 gift card to spend at My Favorite Things.

The Challenge is "Anything Goes on a Card For World Card Making Day"

World Card Making Day is on Saturday, October 5, 2024
It's an annual event that celebrates card makers around the world and encourages people to start making holiday and winter cards early. The day was created by Paper Crafts Magazine in 2006 and is celebrated on the first Saturday of October each year. 

Your entry for the challenge has to be a card and you must use a die cut machine and/or embossing machine to die cut or emboss your card.

I left the entire truck die set in one large set of white heavy card stock without cutting the individual pieces to color after they were cut.  You could cut out different colored cardstock also as the individual dies are arranged where you could easily do so.  When I die cut the Ice Cream dies, I left those as they come also.  

There are so many little dies that are easy to misplace or just use, that I think you would do the same  I colored every thing that isn't white with Copic markers.  The background is Copic opaque white dapped on with my finger.  My jar is very old.  I am happy with my Ice Cream truck even though so my my ice cream cones are not perfect.  
I know, Artist's option to be original.  


Supplies:
My Favorite Things Food Truck Die-namics
My Favorite Things Cup or Cone Die-namics
My Favorite Things Fair Food (sentiments)
Elizabeth Craft Stitched Rectangles
Zig Painty Metallic marker
Copic markers - including Copic Opaque White
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love To Scrap Challenge Anything Goes (4/8) We love Stamping - hand colored images or Anything Goes (5/8) A Place to Start - Anything Goes





No comments: