Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October with Morgan's Artworld

  "Anything Goes" October 1st to October 27th


You can use any image or project you have posted in October to enter Morgan's ArtWorld challenge
For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at:

Morgan's Fitzsimons Art Studio    




I think everyone likes cute animals and I wanted to color this charming kitty.  The greyscale figures are usually quite easy to color and everyone can think you're an extraordinary colorist.  I think this kitty is just adorable and so easy to color.  I used my Copic markers and used those wonderful earth tones for the kitty and the wood on the right.  I die cut the left and bottom sides a little off, so had to "fix" it so it didn't look like the scene just ended with a white line on the left and bottom sides.   
Supplies:
Morgan's Arworld Kitten 4 Greyscale
Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched Rectangle dies
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Combo
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love To Scrap Challenge Anything Goes (5/8) We love Stamping - hand colored images or Anything Goes (5/8) A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes" #581 (2/3) Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" Wk 39
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk 38


No comments: