Monday, May 2, 2022

Reveal for My Card at the April Card Chain Challenge

 Slimline Cards - Don't you love them?

I also love scenes and so I made a slimline scene card for my partner in the Card Chain Challenge.  I always look forward to these exchanges.  Because so few of us engage in the actual mailing of cards, it's very special to send out a card and to receive a card.  I hope more of you will participate in the Card Chain Challenge.


  
Supplies:
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Waterside Die
Memory Box Flying Birds dies
Memory Box Auto Parts
Memory Box Sporty Boats
Stash cardstock
Vagabond die-cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge  "Anything Goes"  Wk 18
Digi Choosday  "Anything Goes"  Wk 17
Colour Crazy  "Anything Goes" Wk 17
Simon Says Wednesday "Anything Goes"
Crafty Catz "Anything Goes" (w/optional twist which I'm not using)





7 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a fun scene for this tall card style! Such a great combination of dies and colors! Hope my card arrived in a timely manner, I really need to get my CCC cards out sooner even if in the same country!!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - love your fun slimline scene, Arlene - so colorful and detailed!!

Angelnorth said...

Lovely scene card Arlene! I think slimline cards are lovely but I find them difficult to photograph!

Pia S said...

Your card is one that stands out from the crowd, I find it charming and the destialed scene is well put together with lots of die cut details. It's wonderful!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun slimline beach scene you created! love the little boats, and vehicles!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rondos

HilaryJane said...

I completely agree with you about the CCC and I do love this months card. That scene is so special and very clever xx