Sunday, March 1, 2015

Time for the wearing of the Green!

Time for the wearing of the Green!  Here in America, everyone is Irish on March 17th.  School kids check for green, co-workers check for green, it's a green day everywhere.  Even McDonald's has green shakes.

I made a square card and printed out this image because I love coloring him.  He's not even hard to cut out.  I found some scraps of paper that seem to have just worked perfectly.  I was going to inlay the squares until I held them in my hand and they fell in this pattern.  I still love this design.

St. Patrick's Day
Die-Namic Square Stitched die-cuts
Hero Arts Metallic Decor
Spellbinders Scalloped Square die-cut
DieNamics Stitched Square Stax die-cuts

This was a FUN card to make.

5 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

LOVE this warm and wonderful St. Patty's Day card!! Beautiful coloring on that cute little guy, too!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. He is a real cutie and you've coloured him beautifully in green

Katherine said...

Cute little boy in green. Beautiful card. Thanks for dropping by in my blog Arlene.

Monika Reeck said...

Arlene this is wonderful and cuutee I love the coloring image so soft..how are you dear..tomorrow I will posting something with something you have ever sent me..wait and see Arlene ..big hugs, Monika

Monika Reeck said...

The commentar was wrong hehehe (LOL) this is a great boy card Arlene you also have a great idea to make boys card..love the green color on it :)