Saturday, June 28, 2014

June CCC - - So Much Fun!

The CCC card I made for the June challenge posted here by Deborah Nolan was made from the sweet sketch that Deborah provided as one of the ways to meet her challenge.  I loved the sketch and decided to go with it.  

A simple Hero Arts flower is my focal point colored with Copic markers sits on a striped paper background.  The bottom zig-zag strip of paper is made using a Spellbinders' Edgeabilities die from Classic Petal.  Just cut it twice. The bright flower just reminds me so much of summer.

Recipe:
Hero Arts Butterfly and Flowers(CL750)
Hero Arts Enjoy Today (CL759) - sentiment
Hero Arts Flower and Butterfly Set - Frame Cuts DI090
Spellbinders' Edgeabilities die from Classic Petal.
Kraft cardstock
Copic markers

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Arlene. Love the striped PP

Cat Craig said...

Arlene, your flower is so beautifully colored. It reminds me of summer too. Wonderful combination of elements.

Dawn said...

Love your card Arlene, the striped paper is lovely & the flower is just gorgeous!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave me a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx