Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Crocus for You

Only one card today.  I didn't want to overwhelm you.  It's a card from my classes on May 31st with Els of Elizabeth Crafts.  We had all seats filled at The Stamp Art Shoppe and everyone was excited and busy.  I don't want to bore you with information, but the crocuses are painted with Copic markers over Elizabeth Crafts Microfine Glitter in Warm Diamond.  This is another great die too.

I found a great YouTube video with El's showing how to take the sticker from beginning to end.  She explains it so easily and you can see what she is doing, which helps a lot.  I won't be trying to photograph putting a card together because the video is fantastic.  .







Close-up of the front of the card.

This card is pushed back together so you can see the images better.

This is the inside the way it is meant to be opened.

The panel is easier to see in the close-up with it in the position it is die-cut in.

You can use this die-cut with any size card. It is easy to work with.  Even I could figure it out.

2 comments:

Jutta said...

Beautiful crocus card! Please feel free to bore me with talk of crafty fun anytime!:) TFS!

Dawn T said...

so pretty Arlene. I am very jealous that you got to attend the classes.