Sunday, June 8, 2014

Easel is Easy

One last card to show you from my May 31st classes with Elizabeth from Elizabeth Crafts.  I really haven't done many easel cards, I can count them on one hand.  Shimmer Sheetz are quite beautiful.  The bottom sold butterfly is made with a shimmer sheet as well as the body on top of the 2nd butterfly.  I'm not sure if one sheet is a sheet or still a sheetz.

Here's a little trick on this card.  Do you see the pink top half of a flower below the butterfly keeping the upright panel from moving?  Well, it's a die-cut from Elizabeth Crafts.  The 6 dies are small, but you don't have to worry about making sure your panel doesn't slip when in the upright position.  Take a look and you might want your panel help upright by a heart, candles or leaves, just to name three.

I've already cut paper for 6 more easel cards.  I guess I love to die-cut, just like a Die Cut Diva.

Close-up of the butterfly & Shimmer Sheet.

Take care and have fun.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

this is a lovely easel card Arlene.