Friday, June 27, 2014

Copics on White Embossing

Another card with Copic Coloring on White Embossing.  Aren't the colors vivid and bright?  It takes certain stamps to bring out this technique.  I don't know what the brand or name of this stamp is, but it can be beautiful painted with copies on the white embossed stamp.  Using black as the background makes your effort stunning.   My LSS had a class on coloring on white embossing and this is my second card.  You have to find the right stamp for coverage.

Technique Pointer:  Be sure your image is totally embossed so you can color on top of it.  I love the leaves and the flower is much richer in real life.  Let your layers dry some before going on, but you'll still be moving paint around because there is nowhere the paint is going to soak in on an embossed image.

Try embossing black paper with white embossing powder.  I think this was that wonderful Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink.

Put another technique in your arsenal. 

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning technique Arlene. Lovely card.

Cat Craig said...

So beautiful. I will have to try this technique...now to find the right stamp...