Monday, June 30, 2014

It really does look NEON!

A very big "Thank You" goes out to Hero Arts.  I love the new die and stamp coordinations.  I did NOT color in the lines on the flower or butterfly.   I know... what's become of me.  I was moving color outside the lines, inside the lines and everywhere.  You can ask the people at my LSS, The Stamp Art Shoppe.  I go every 3rd Tuesday of the month to color with other Copic marker enthusiasts.  I added white dots to the flower and butterfly, hard to see here, but quite nice.  The card is NOT green;, it's yellow.  I know, hard to see here.  But YELLOW, it is.
I hope you continue to enjoy Hero Arts stamps and find them fun and easy to use.

Recipe:
Hero Arts Blossom Cuts (flower stem) DI096 
Hero Arts Flower and Butterfly Frame Cut DI090
Hero Arts Butterfly and Flower CL750
Hero Arts You're a Rainbow (sentiment) CL765
Pearls
Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great card and me too I am trying out now my neon inks...:)
bibiana