Friday, June 6, 2014

It's time for a scrapling!

SECOND POST TODAY!  First post was VERY early and this post is going live at 9:00 p.m.

When I saw Virginia's post for a scrapling challenge, I knew I had to make one, it's been too long.  Meet me at Virginia's View Challenge for a stroll down Scrapling Lane at the corner of Tag Court.  You'll have to bring a piece or two of junk or something that might be thrown out too.

I was cutting easel cards out of a 12 inch X 12 inch card stock (that great denim blue background).  The leftover is cut approximately 1 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.  I found a number of things in my plastic bag under my table (yes, into this bag go things I can't use right away, but that may be used).  I only colored the bird and the drink images.  The drink has some Glossy Accents dabbed where the drink is filled.  I rather like this - I think its the colors.

Hero Arts Skyline - one of the buildings cut out K5736
Hero Arts Digital image from Digital Design Kit "The Art of Style" - drink
Memory Box Darla Butterfly pulled out of package
Small Impression Obsession butterfly still on table
Memory Box Gold Finch die cut still on table

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hello Arlene!! I am loving your mix of images on this scrapling! GREAT job on putting this together with details! I am so glad that this challenge prompted you to play! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge! xo

Jeanette M. said...

Great scrapping! Love the butterflies and colours!