Saturday, June 24, 2023

Letting Your Rustic Side Out

I again found myself at Craft Roulette figuring out the best way to use the categories in episode # 169 which featured the following:
Product: See Through - Acetate window
Colors: Rustic Garden - Distress inks & woman's dress
Element: Fashion - Fashion woman image
Random: Hexagon - Beehive

The only hexagon shape I had was the beehive that I didn't have to cut by hand.  Obviously I cut a hole and used an acetate sheet for my window.   I had cut two by mistake and also cut a hole in another piece of paper to match the oval on the fron of the card.  I won't go into how that didn't work out for me trying to glue what I thought was one acetate piece to the paper piece.  I began again and just taped the entire front inside of the card and stuck the acetate to the inside.  Not Pretty, but for right now, I am DONE with it.  Perhaps I'll let a week go bye and calmly consider how to cover the tape up from the inside.  LOL

Close up below

Supplies:
Rubbernecker Stamps & matching die - Daniella
    Daniella is now only available in digital format here
Hero Arts Acetate Sheets (5X7)
Tim Holtz Collection Honeycomb THS005
Distress inks: Mustard Seed, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo & Wild Honey
Copic markers on Woman
Vagabond die cut machine

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Looks lovely even if you aren't happy with it. Love the fashion element!