Sunday, June 11, 2023

It Rhymes With "Bees" at Craft Roulette

 WOW!  My eighth submission on Craft Roulette.  I love having parameters that may make no sense in making a card, but need to be shown when creating a card.

Project: Thank You card
Colors: Farmer's Market
Element: Rhymes with "bee"
Random: Punctuation

Here's what I came up with.

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Honey Bees stamps & dies
Memory Box Thank You Puzzle Letters - Style 94352 
Elizabeth Craft Stitched Rectangles
Water colors & water color paper
Altenew Enamel Dots Lapis Lazuli (heart in package too)
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS #51 - first time using Thank You, these enamel dots and I think the bees 
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes"
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG!  Summer - bees buzz in summer
Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes #65
 


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet bee card, Arlene - love it!

Dawn T said...

A gorgeous card Arlene. Well done

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute card, love those fun plump bees!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Darnell said...

Well done, Arlene! That's a challenging challenge! I just love those happy fat bees! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell