Friday, June 16, 2023

Wishing You Tons of Fun!

 I finished my card using the Craft Roulette parameters of:
Project: Kid's card - balloons, elephant, fun car
Color: Citrus Orchard - balloon colors
Element: Spring Scene - green grass & blue sky
Random: Metallic or Foil - side mirrors, bumper

Even though this could be a kid's card, it is a fun card for anyone and I think I'm going to use it for my adult son as a Father's Day card. 

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Carpool (no longer available on web site)
My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants stamps & dies
My Favorite Things Balloon Bundle  (no longer available on web site)
My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Distress inks - colored panel in stash
Copic markers - umbrellas & elephant
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Crafty Catz   "Anything Goes w/optional twist"
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies



7 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a cute kids card Arlene. It's perfect!

Bonnie Lynn said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us again this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card with the elephant driving the bus, Arlene!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my heart, Arlene....this is SO fabulous. I love the bright colors and that van. I'd like to jump right in and travel with you. Looks like a good time for sure. I'm just loving everything about your sweet and colorful card. Darling!
I'd love to have you come play along with us also at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have awesome prizes from our amazing sponsors. Please come join us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen L

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

Nandini said...

So cute and sweet! Great to see you in the HLS gallery. I hope you will join us again soon! Nandini - DT

foleysfriend said...

What an amazing card. I love that elephant driving - who knew that they could drive? The card is so festive and makes me happy. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge. Apologies for the late comment.

sue n.