Friday, June 30, 2023

The Critters of June

Challenge - Critters

It's all about the Critters - any kind of critter, just be sure there's a critter on your project as well as using a die-cut machine to cut your images/borders/panels... or to dry emboss some part of your project.

SheepSki Designs is the sponsor for 
Die Cut Divas challenge.
You have until 9:00 p.m. Pacific to enter.
 

I took the oval nature of the design of this image and magnified it with the dies I used.  I also got caught up in the monochromatic color of greens.  It somehow works and has almost a watercolor effect here.  

My first card is only about 5 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches, but I think it's so darn cute as just a little note.  And I've always wanted to use those clear enamel dots as bubbles, but never had the chance until now and I LOVE them bubbling up.  


My second card features a cute little elephant.


Supplies first Card:
QuicKutz Nesting Ovals
Kat Scrappiness Ice Ice Baby Enamel Dots
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

Supplies second Card:
SheepSki Designs For You image
Elizabeth Craft Designs Postage Stamp Squares
Sentiment in my stash
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling oval format for layering Mr. Frog & I love the pop of the bouquet, Arlene!!

Dawn T said...

Two super cute cards Arlene.