Friday, June 16, 2023

Festive Fancy Folds

 I know it's the middle of summer (for us Northern Hemisphere), but I'm an ELF this month!  

It's all about Fancy Folds, all kinds of folds this month.  What kinds of folds make you happy? Pop-up, Pocket, Easel, Waterfall, Accordion, Gate, Z and the list goes on!

  Join me at Christmas Kickstart Challenge with 
any and all of your fancy folds. 

I chose the snow globe for the middle of the month to remind you that it's time to make those Christmas cards with some kind of a fancy fold. I love having dies that make it easy to make cards.  You could use different paper colors or color the die-cuts as I did.  I used Copic markers to color the scene and I wanted a red house.
  

Front of card standing up


Side view
Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Snowglobe pop Up Easel Craft Dies
Sentiment - precut in my stash - unsure of brand
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies  "Anything Goes" 2023
Crafty Catz  #642 "Anything Goes w/optional twist"
Happy Little Stampers - June Goes with Anything Dies




4 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful card! I love snow globes and you've done a fabulous job with yours. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous snow globe and such a fun scene, Arlene - love it!!

tilly said...

what a lovely snow globe folded card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Arlene, I love this card so much! I used to have a snowglobe when I was a child and this takes me right back there. Jo x