Sunday, June 4, 2023

A Play Day with Craft Roulette

Our Spin of the Wheel for Episode #166 brought up:
Project: Small Bag - hand bag
Colors: Rainbow - background
Element: Wheel - car wheel
Random: Shimmer - Wink of Stella

I knew which stamps I wanted to use, but not sure how to put them together and finally decided on a Shadow Box card.  I could have my lady with her shopping bag and great old car together. I thought the background stripes fit the rainbow colors for the most part with the purple car adding that great color for a jalopy.

I wish you could see the sparkle on the gal's dress and old car. 


Supplies:
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Snow Drifts
My Favorite Things Shadow Box Die-namics
Rubbernecker Stamps Mini Phrases 1 - sentiment
Rubbernecker Stamps  Fayth - I have the stamp, but digital is here
Rubbernecker Stamps Two Tone (car) - I have the stamp, but digital is here
Crystal Stickles
Wink of Stella - clear
Copic markers
Cardstock Panel - PEBBLES Hip Hip Hooray Birthday Wishes in stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" Wk 21
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 11                        
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes"
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" #53 w/opt twists - no embossing
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) #161
Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes #65 no embossi




4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very cleverly done Arlene. Hard to get so many different elements all in one card.

Cindy C. said...

How fun!!

Kim said...

Very creative card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mix it Up Challenge Blog.

Christin said...

Such a cool card. Thanks for playing with us at DigiChoosday! Christin