Tuesday, June 6, 2023

I'm Playing Elf At Christmas Kickstart Challenge

 I know it's the middle of summer (for us in the Northern Hemisphere), but I'm an ELF this month!  

It's all about Fancy Folds, all kinds of folds this month.  What kinds of folds make you happy? Pop-up, Pocket, Easel, Waterfall, Accordion, Gate, Z and the list goes on!

  Join me at Christmas Kickstart Challenge with 
any and all of your fancy folds.    

My inspiration card uses the Poppy Stamps Bird House Pop Up Easel die which made it so easy for me to quickly make this type of card.  I'm all for saving time.  My Cardinal is glittery and he was in my stash already created so I think I took some clear Wink of Stella to the torso.  I like cutting and coloring a bunch of images at the same time.  

Supplies:
"Enclosed" stamp from Technic Tuesday
Unsure of the Joyful Wishes stamp as I had stamped the sentiment months ago
Copic marker for the branches
Paper in stash
Vagabond die cut machine


I'm entering the following challenges:
Mix It Up Challenge Anything Goes #65 (no opt. embossing)
Peace on Earth Xmas #40 Christmas The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes" #101 (no opt) Critter Crazy Challenges (Anything Goes with a Feathered Critter)
Creatalicious - "Anything Goes"  (did not do opt BDay)
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 11
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes" #547
Inspirational Challenges (Season of Winter) #291




4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Phew, what a day! Just made in here to say thanks for being my elf (in June) and for inspiring everyone with your gorgeous card! Big hugs, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Congratulations Arlene, An awesome card.

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful card, love this pop-up!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That set is a fave of mine and I love what you've done with it, Arlene! Congrats on being guest elf at Kickstart!!