Thursday, June 15, 2023

June with Worldwide Crafters and Colorists

  Worldwide Crafters and Colorists.

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

The challenge runs from June 15th through July 12th, 
2:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time


Visit Julia Spiri's Etsy shop for one of a kind marvelous images.


Check out the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge Blog here!
I thought this image was rather lifelike and darling.  I thought she needed to go on a mini slimline card and so she is.  I used the largest Momento die to cut "Sally" out.  I had made the card months ago, just to see if I could use up some of the Washi tapes I had on hand that I rarely used.  They were all in the neutral tones and I put the "Sally" panel on foam tape right on top of the Washi taped card front.

I found some enamel dots that just about match the R83 colored "hi" sentiment, so used the dot for the dot over the "i" in hi. 



Supplies
Julia Spiri image Sally
Momento Nested Borders Rectangles dies
Little B dies - Handwritten - "hi" sentiment
Copic markers
Altenew enamel dots - Rose Petal
Vagabond die cut machine


No comments: