Saturday, July 1, 2023

Lots of Play Time Today With My Favorite Things

I've been playing and having fun with My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  Hopefully this will inspire everyone to find their happy crafty spot and enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge for July - Birthdays.


I know Our Story is a 2016 stamp w/matching dies set, but I didn't buy this set until 2022 and it is such a fun set to use for just about any occasion.   I love the box which so easy to put together and its versatility is second to none.  What a great surprise for someone when they open this card and can display its uniqueness.  What fun!

View from above

View from the left side
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Outside the Box Die-namics
My Favorite Things BB Our Story stamp set
My Favorite Things BB Our Story die set
My Favorite Things MSTN Black & White Plaid 6 X 6 Pad
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft- Anything Goes # 7-2023
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #75
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” (I did not do option) #66
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" #113






4 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a stunner Arlene. It's a gorgeous box card.

Cindy C. said...

Super cute project!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling box card, Arlene - love the scene you created!!

DIANA L. said...

Such an adorable little box card!! I love it.
Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY 2023 monthly linky challenge and/or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #326 “Anything goes challenge”.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.