Monday, December 9, 2013

Penguin?

Sponsor of Die Cut Divas for December is: Bugaboo Digi Stamps and all their images are 50% off this month.  I can't help but see something I WANT!  NEED!  DESIRE!

This little penguin is skating away as happy as can be.  My penguin's beak isn't black, but then how many penguins do you see ice skating?   I think he's cheery and should bring a laugh or smile from the recipient.  I hope you like him.  He sure likes you.

I couldn't help but do another penguin.  I think they're multiplying.  I really like the star behind this little guy.  After all, he is the star!  The diamond gems worked out well on this card too.  I rarely have a use for them (they're really square).

I had to CASE Hannah's card on the Die Cut Divas December 1st post.  I just loved that little penguin as I think the gray brings out his personality. He's also very glittery.

I hope you can see the glistening of the Perfect Pearls I sprayed on this little guy.


No comments: