Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Present is on its Way

Remember Bugaboo has their digital stamps on sale right NOW!

A little gal won the errand of delivering a special gift.  That's what I think of when I see this gal.  I guess I went overboard when I saw these little Sun Bonnet gals... which I DID ... but sometimes you just have to get  just one more.  This gal (Fancy SB Love) is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps here!

I think she looks a bit vintagy (yeah, that's not a real word... is it?).  The image panel is glue-dotted to a white dots on dark brown paper.  A Hero Arts (zig zag) background stamp keeps the background from being dull.

As you can see, I couldn't just make one of her.  I am obviously into purple this year.  I had a leftover reverse purple die-cut so I used it here.  The corner pieces are actually from the same Spellbinders Edgeabilities that is on the third card (You inspire me). I thought they made great corners too.

I'm using another Hero Arts Notecard as the base for this card.  I smudged the ink on the blank sentiment portion of the card, so covered it up with the die-cut.  You'd never know.  I cut Fancy SB love out and popped her up on this card. 

I hope you enjoyed these cards.  You can find the sweet image at Bugaboo Digi Stamps here.

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

these are just gorgeous Arlene. Thanks for doing so much this year for DCD's and being such a great friend to me. Merry Christmas

Dawn T said...

these are just gorgeous Arlene. Thanks for doing so much this year for DCD's and being such a great friend to me. Merry Christmas

Dawn T said...

these are just gorgeous Arlene. Thanks for doing so much this year for DCD's and being such a great friend to me. Merry Christmas