Thursday, December 5, 2013

December's Charm

Thank you to Bugaboo Digi Stamps for sponsoring Die Cut Divas' challenge blog.


A charming gal skates over the ice in a vintage style!  My kind of gal!  Don't you just love her?  That's why I love Bugaboo digital stamps - they have something for just about everyone.  I set her with a vintage type of background paper.
You can try to catch this gal at Bugaboo Digi Stamps here!
There is another skating vintage gal turned to the left here!

I couldn't help myself and had to color another gal for Christmas.  
She looks so cute dressed up for Christmas.  You can find this gal here!
I love the way you can re-size digital images.

These are such fun to color!




2 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so cute TFS bibiana

Dawn T said...

Both of these are just adorable Arlene. These girls are just so sweet and your cards are beautifully done. Thanks for posting over at DCD for me.