Monday, December 23, 2013

Hope it Rains

Remember Bugaboo Digi Stamps are on sale right NOW!



A kid in the rain.  I thought a kid with an umbrella was perfect for our winter weather here, but guess what... we're in a drought.  Hardly any storms... This guy reminds me of the rainy season and since he looks a bit wonky, (not right, odd) I decided to make the back ground wonky too.  This really looks much better in person.  He's a fun guy to color.  This is usually a perfect card for this time of year for me, but we're in a drought this year.  We've had hardly any rain.   This guy is my attempt to do a paper rain-dance.

Here's Deacon in the rain again.  You just can't keep this kid in.  I used a new die, Spellbindres Edgeabilities Mix & Match Classics, Classic Petal, (3 in a pack).  I just love this solid die really well.  The note card is a wonderful Hero Arts notes with stamps in a box and just so perfect to make fun and happy cards with.

Deacon Rain is available at Bugaboo Digi Stamps right here!

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Arlene. Deacon is a cute image.