Friday, December 27, 2013

From the Bugaboo Gals to You!

Pleased to have you join the party too.  Bugaboo is our wonderful December sponsor.
COMING SOON!

I guess you can tell I love all of the little Sun Bonnet lasses over at Bugaboo.

I love these little gals.  They're fun to color and are just adorable.  That's why I've colored so many.
Bugaboo Strawberry SB Jam is just the sweetest.  I thought she might be taking some jam to a friend's house as a gift.  She was so much fun to shade.  Hope you like her too.

Oh, Another Sun Bonnet gal and this one is taking a present to a friend.  
She's bringing a Shabby Chic kind of Christmas.

I couldn't stop.  This present is with Warmest Wishes!  I think this Hero Arts
 notecard is perfect for the image.
\
Here is SB Christmas Present at Bugaboo Digital Stamps.




No comments: