Monday, December 30, 2013

Back up!

Back in time... so many cards, so little time!

I noticed as I went back through my card photos that I hadn't shown you this little boy, Deacon.  He is adorable.  He would make great gift tags.  I started on some, but didn't finish even one.  I did make a card and scribbled on the "Note" to make it look like handwriting.  A fun card.

 Can you believe I missed this little gal when I posted the other gals?  The background is a Hero Arts card on which I also stamped an old Hero Arts Manuscript background (H2141) and Three Ferns (S5154) in HA Shadow Ink, Wet Cement mid-tone.  I added a new Flourish die-cut in blue and brown, plus these wonderful little vehicles.  I thought the Bugaboo gal looks like such a little French girl on this card and here at Bugaboo.

Almost the end of the month.  Hard to believe.  Dawn will be back with the winner on January 2nd for the Die Cut Divas challenge.  Can't wait to see who wins!
I'll be hosting January and can't tell you yet who our sponsor is, but you'll be very HAPPY!

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

two more little beauties.