Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Want Cookies!

I really adore this guy with the cookie.  I printed him out three times and colored him up.  I haven't made the third guy into a card yet, but I will.  I had to cut him out.  He's very easy to cut and looks adorable on a card or he could be a tag on a bag of cookies.  Perfect, right?

Bugaboo Digi Stamps is having their December 50% off sale RIGHT NOW!  I can see using this little guy over and over.    I think the sentiment is perfect with this little guy.  You can make it large for a focal point or small to use as a tag.

This is really BROWN, not purple paper.  But I think this guy is certainly a fun image to color and SO easy to cut.  For me that is important.  He's available here!  I added paper buttons I cut on the Cuttlebug.

I papered the card with a bag from my LSS.  She always has wonderful bags so you feel very pampered.  I had the remainder of some card stock on which I glue-dotted the cookie kid, lots of cookies, and a great sentiment, all from Bugaboo too.  I thought they were perfect to go together.The sentiment is here!

I'm sure you would have lots of great ideas on using this cute kid too.

No comments: